Wednesday, August 24, 2005

The 40 Most Awesomely Bad Dirrty Songs ... EVER (according to VH1)

If they're so bad .... why is that I like so many of them?

40. Sugar Walls – Sheena Easton
39. Oops (oh My) – Tweet
38. Lick It Up – Kiss
37. Knockin’ Da Boots – H-Town
36. Downtown - SWV
35. My Love Is Like … Wo – Mya
34. Sex Bomb – Tom Jones*
33. C’mon N’ Ride It (The Train) – Quad City DJs
32. Freek’n You – Jodeci
31. Tease Me Please Me – The Scorpians
30. Whoomp! There It Is – Tag Team*
29. Bump Bump Bump – B2K
28. I Want Action – Poison
27. Dip It Low – Christina Milian
26. Cradle of Love – Billy Idol*
25. Come Baby Come – K7*
24. Let’s Ride – Montell Jordon
23. Figured You Out – Nickelback*
22. I Touch Myself – The Divinyls*
21. Do Ya Think I’m Sexy – Rod Stewart**
20. She Blew My Mind (69 Times) – Rick James
19. Splash Waterfalls – Ludacris
18. The Stroke – Billy Squier
17. Tonight – Da Band
16. Fuck Me For Free – Akinyele
15. Let’s Put the X in Sex – Kiss
14. Peaches & Cream – 112
13. Pretty Mess – Vanity
12. She Bangs – Ricky Martin*
11. My Neck, My Back (Lick It) – Khia
10. Honey Love – R. Kelly
9. Touch Me (I Want Your Body) – Samantha Fox*
8. Pony – Ginuwine
7. Naughty Naughty – John Parr
6. Do Me! – Bell Biv Devoe
5. How Many Licks – L’il Kim***
4. Can I Touch You … There? – Michael Bolton
3. Get Naked (w/ Lil Kim/George Clinton/Mix Master Mike/Fred Durst) – Methods of Mayhem
2. I Wanna Sex You Up – Color Me Badd
1. Physical – Olivia Newton John



* denotes a song I currently have on my MP3 player
** Do Ya Think I'm Sexy was one of my very first favorites songs when I was a kid.
*** How Many Licks kicks ass and is still one of my favorite and most played songs.

8 Comments:

Anonymous s.k. said...

where on earth on this list is "freak me" by silk? WHERE? I mean, come on, "Lemme lick you up and down, til you say stop.. lemme play with your body baby, make you real hot..."
Or for that matter, "Do it to the music" by Jeremy Jordan?
Sigh. Vh1, bunch of punks.

11:27 AM  
Anonymous Sandi said...

I'm not seeing Ted Nugent's WANGO TANGO either! :P

12:37 PM  
Blogger Serrephim said...

Nor did they add "whip it" "she-bop" or "relax" ....

and yet somehow, Olivia Newton JOHN of all people has the #1 most awesomely bad dirty song, ever??

What about "Hit me baby, one more time" or "slave" by Britney Spears?

Or "Erotica" or "Justify My Love" or "Hanky Panky" by Madonna?

Or a whole host of Prince songs? "Cream", "Gett Off", "Erotic City"

very strange list!

5:15 PM  
Blogger miss kendra said...

darling nikki?

the teaches of peaches?

vhi knows not of what they speak.

10:43 AM  
Blogger MeJane said...

What, no "Fuck The Pain Away"?

10:49 AM  
Blogger Serrephim said...

I don't think Peaches is Mainstream enough to have made this list.... Do you know how fucking hard it was for me to find out the name of that song and the artist after seeing "Lost In Translation"?

Not easy at all! It was just luck that someone I knew knew someone who knew.

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Fuck Her Gently" by Tenacious D and "The Bad Touch" by the Bloodhoundgang are my 2 absolute favorites. Ever!

8:48 AM  
Blogger Mister Hand said...

I second the nomination for "Bad Touch." And what about "Sexy MF" by PRINCE?

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home